What is Trampoline Dodgeball? Similar to the famous team sport, the aim of the game is to knock your opponents out with dodgeballs, the team with the last ones standing are the winners.
“Remember the 5 Ds of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.”
Patches O’Houlihan, DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story (2004)
Trampoline Dodgeball is unique
Great for bouncers of all ages and abilities, participants show off their trampoline skills, whilst trying to knock out their opponents and also avoiding being hit themselves.
Playing dodgeball on a trampoline is not only safer, because you land on the trampoline and bounce back up, it is also more fun than the normal game as the bounce of a trampoline gives players opportunities more exciting dodging techniques. Plus it gives a thousand different ways to dodge incoming balls, making it exciting for participants and observers alike.
Why should I offer Trampoline Dodgeball in my Park?
The potential added revenue! Here are our 5 key reasons to offer Trampoline Dodgeball in your park
Additional services and activities in your trampoline park help to boost revenue, and dodgeball is one of the best additional revenue drivers Trampoline Parks can offer.
- Revenue! With more facilities comes a higher entry fee, increased attendance and players in need of refreshment, and with these come a boost in revenue
- Increase visitors – new, exciting additions to your park result in increased attendance
- Stand out from the competition – offering something different makes your trampoline park the standout choice of activity
- Gets people talking about you – competitive nature takes over and will get people taking about their experience
- Encourages group bookings and parties – birthday parties or group bookings encourage a higher spend per head – from party packs and trophies to refreshments and merchandise
Save money with our special Black Friday 15% off Dodgeball Deal
Prices start from just
£8.50 £7.25 per ball. We have a limited number in stock ready to be shipped at this special rate so be quick to avoid disappointment! Ts & Cs apply.
Contact us now or click here to find out more.